Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools


I went to the graphics center today expecting my normal Tuesday night shift, but someone was covering for me! I had a chance to catch up printing the plates I had drawn but set aside while I finished the wedding invites and Xeric application.

I have so much to do this month. I'd like to finish two more very big plates inspired by vintage travel posters. Here's the sketch/collage that's the inspiration for the first one.

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow which is always a big event for me. I spend a week picking out hairstyles that will make me different and then i just get my same wavy bob each time.

It's pouring out tonight. Nice night to be cozy and read in bed for a bit. Actually, it's kind of scary, it sounds like my windows are going to explode.

night night.

No comments: