Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Stuffed Up


Below is a link for a nice NY Times slide show of Jill Freedman's photos of New York City in the 70s (see right).
I've been carrying my new Diana around with me lately snapping pictures when it occurs to me (it's hard to get back into that habit).
After the show next month, I'm going to dedicate myself to getting some 20 plus rolls of 120 film finally developed. Then I'll have enough material to keep this blog going for a decade (at least).
Anyway, I am at the tail end of my really awful cold. I am never going to congratulate myself on my amazing immune system ever again. Feeling blah, but my show isn't going to hang itself.
It's very exciting... my long to do list is getting littler and littler! One might even call it teeny tiny! http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/04/26/nyregion/042708-Freedman_index.html

No comments: