Sunday, December 27, 2009

Circles Are Good

Along with several yoga videos I just ordered, one post holiday resolution is to start posting new images to my blog again. Here are three drawings I did a couple months ago. I did them with a brush pen on some discarded printmaking paper, Arches I think. I don't know why I'm so into circles lately. Maybe too much figure drawing in the comic has stimulated some abstract recess of my noggin. The one on the left is my E.M. Forster drawing: "You can transmute love, muddle it, ignore it...but you can never pull it out of you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Unknown said...

These are cool. Daniella wants to see a photo of the flowery one barely visible on the right.