Monday, May 30, 2011

The Exciting World of Poster Design


Been working this weekend on a potential poster for our upcoming celebration of The Wonder City's release. After playing around with some templates, I think I've settled on this one, though it's far from finished. The background image is the same as on our new business cards, a postcard party invite, as well as the online advertising that's going to start running on The Comics Journal and The Comics Beat starting June 1. I've been trying to come up with a fairly consistent identity system, and this gray-green color and red is all over the book cover too. I'll post all the promotional materials I've designed as soon as they begin arriving from the printer this week. It's been amazing fun designing all this. Those classes I took at Parsons are finally coming in handy!

No comments: